For Non-DIVERS, beginner & pro level photographers. Certified or non-certified divers are welcome to join.
What will be covered
- Explore what it takes to be an underwater photographer.
- Understand the different kind of digital camera that can be used for underwater photography.
- Experience how to use a point and shoot (P&S) camera underwater.
- Understand the different underwater camera casing/housing, & know the difference between hard & soft camera casing/housing.
- Understand the importance of Good Basic Diving Skills as primary tool to become a competent underwater (UW) photographer.
- Knows how to swim: Non scientific swimming skill is acceptable
- Medically Fit (particularly: no active asthma, no uncontrolled hypertension, no heart diseases, no insulin-dependent diabetes).
- Must be willing to sign course waiver and other administrative paper works.
What to bring
- Bring swimming apparel (standard swim suit / swimming trunk)
- If you own one – bring dedicated underwater camera, or camera with underwater housing. If you don’t own one please DO NOT buy yet.
- 1:00 pm to 3:30 pm - Classroom session at PCCI
- 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm - Swimming pool session within Makati