Level 3 “Creative Expressions” uses technology as a tool to understand photography as an art form, the role in communications and its use as a visual language. Participant’s critical thinking, creativity, resource and time management skills learned in this course apply to other arts and to other career areas.
What will be covered
Lessons in this unit will teach students how to create in camera effects and manual controls techniques of the digital camera.
- Identifying locations ( site, shoot area, permits).
- Listing of creative tools for actual shooting.
- Appreciation of light. Creative light assistance.
- Planning and preparation for the right time.
- Setting up for the shoot.
- Indoor Light Set-Up. Advance one light set up.
- Advance posing.
- Shutter control creative output.
- Aperture control creative design.
- Base ISO advance applications and it’s limitations.
- RAW images.
- Light modifiers.
- Outdoor 2-3 flash unit setup. LED + FLASH setup.
- Variable sunsets (golden hour, blue hour to night photography classics).
- Mastering your own craft of editing.
- Selecting the right colour palette for you signature style.
- Photo detailing.
- Photo analysis.
- Gallery photo printing for exhibit.
Who should attend
This is for professional photographers who want to venture into wedding photography and create compelling and stunning images.
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of photography.
- Working knowledge in using Adobe Photoshop.
Class time is divided between instructor-led presentations, hands-on practice, and instructor-led critiques of the photos taken in class.
What to bring
Participants should bring their own digital SLR or Mirrorless interchangeable-lens camera and accessories.