This is open to certified Open Water, and Advance Open Water divers, with introductory or basic underwater photography training.
What will be covered
- Understand/learn the use of DSLR for underwater photography
- Understand/learn the different components of DSLR underwater housing.
- Understand/learn the different port system.
- Understand/learn the different lenses suitable for underwater photography.
- Understand/learn the use of different strobe system for underwater Photography.
- Must be certified (at least) Open Water Diving (OWD) or Discover Underwater Photography (DUP), and able to show Certification Card & Logbook.
- Must have attended Basic Underwater Photography (BUP)
- Medically Fit (particularly: no active asthma, no uncontrolled hypertension, no heart diseases, no diabetes).
- Must sign waivers and other Administrative paper works.
What to bring
- Bring swimming apparel (standard swim suit / swimming trunk)
- Bring dedicated underwater camera, or camera with underwater housing.
- July 24 (Thursday) - 1:30pm -4:30 pm
- July 27 (Sunday) - 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Your fee includes
- Dive resort facility use (swimming pool and ocean dive) in Anilao, Batangas
- Complete diving gears
- Lunch and snacks for day one at PCCI
Your fee does not include (at participant’s own expense)
- Transportation to and from Anilao, Batangas
- Meals while in Anilao, Batangas