Professional Studio Photography: Food, Fine Art Nude, Product, Commercial Studio Portrait, Wedding, Adobe Photoshop Lightroom
Get up to speed on five popular and profitable fields of professional photography plus Adobe Photoshop Lightroom, the image editing and cataloguing app for photographers.
Three consecutive days of essential and practical techniques in commercial portrait, fine art nude, wedding, product, food photography, and Lightroom.
The modules present the core techniques required in the different fields, but the student seeking further training can enroll in the specialized classes which run longer and involve more hands-on exercises.
What will be covered
- Food photography by Mark Floro
- Product photography by Ibarra Deri
- Fine art nude photography by Ibarra Deri
- Commercial studio portrait by Dail Deri
- Ins and outs of wedding photography by Patrick Uy
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom by Jun Miranda
Who will benefit
- Photographers who are apprenticing with commercial studios
- Graphic artists and designers who need to do photography on their own occasionally
- Pros and semi-pros in one field of photography who want to explore options in other fields
- Enthusiast photographers who wish to take on professional work, either part-time or full time
- The participant must have attended the PCCI basic photography workshop or equivalent
- You must be 18 years or older