A career in Corporate and Industrial Photography can be very exciting. Top Philippines corporations need photographs of their executives, operations and facilities for brochures, annual reports, calendars, promo and advertising, etc. So the demand for corporate and industrial photographers is great.
Corporate photography centers mostly with the CEOs, CFOs and other executive portraits. On the other hand Industrial photography focuses on company operations, factories, buildings and refineries.
It will take great skills of a chosen photographer to fulfill the expectation of the company.
Participants of the workshop will learn the following:
- Portrait/on-site lighting using strobes, studio lights or LED
- How to deal with busy Executives
- Portrait Posing for the big boss
- Collaboration work with graphic designers and art directors
- How to interpret the visual guides and comprehensive studies
- The business side: pricing, etc.
About Edwin Tuyay
A known photojournalist and wedding photographer, but also extensively shoot corporate and industrial photography in the country. His clients are top 100 corporations in the Philippines like Ayala Corporation, Lopez Group, JG Summit, Metrobank, RCBC, Land Bank of the Philippines, Jollibee, Petron, Caltex, Metrobank, DBP, etc.
Right now he is shooting the “ Landbank Heroes” coffee table book for Land Bank of the Philippines.