Documentary PhotographyLearn More
PCCI Institute of Photography
PCCI Institute of Photography is Asia's premier learning center for photographers. Whether you’re a beginner, an experienced amateur, or a pro, we have seminars and workshops designed to help you improve your photography. Learn from the pros and take your skills to the next level. Enroll now!
- Schedule of Classes Until December 2013
PCCI has released its schedule of classes up to December 2013.
Be sure to check out our new photography workshops:
- The Brave New (And Profitable) World Of 360° Photography (by Rommel Bundalian)
- Creative Lighting Techniques For Wedding Portraits (by Andy Samaniego)
- Wedding Album Design (by Andy Samaniego)
- Fashion Styling for Photographers (by Lon Liwen)
- Fashion Photography Clinic Complete (by Raymund Isaac)
- Street Photojournalism 101
Wedding, news, advocacy, or corporate photography requires more than just split-second reflexes.
In PCCI Institute of Photography’s new workshop, titled Significant Images in Everyday Life, multi-awarded photojournalist Edwin Tuyay will teach you how to take photographs that editors love, even if they are just photos of ordinary life.
- Citbank's PayLite Tuition Fee Promo
You can now use your Citibank credit card to "PayLite" on PCCI course fees.
For details, visit the website of Citibank Philippines.
- Pro Shop Now Open
In partnership with Canon Marketing Philippines, Aperture Trading, JT Photoworld, and Ynzal Marketing, the PCCI Pro Shop sells items for photographers, videographers, and designers.
We offer discounted prices for PCCI students and alumni.
- Oct 2-3, 2013Fashion Styling for Photographers
In fashion photography, photographers must be as meticulous as the designer in paying attention to the tiniest details and making sure these are presented properly in the final photograph.
In this workshop, instructor Lon Liwen guides participants in creating the total impression, in which the wardrobe fortifies the intended mood, even for non-fashion-related portraits.